SBL Syllabus September 2021 to June 22
- July 30, 2021
- Posted by: zeeshan hassan
- Category: Uncategorized
Hey Folks, whi
ACCA has made some deletions and some additions in SBL syllabus for September 2021 to June 22 which are as follows:
So here are the deletions first:
A3 Professionalism, ethical codes and the public interest
a) Evaluate organisational decisions using the Tucker 5 question approach.
D1 Identification, assessment and measurement of risk
g) Recognise and analyse the sector or industry specific nature of many organisation risks.
i) Explain and assess the ALARP (as low as reasonably practicable) principle in risk
assessment and how this relates to severity and probability
F2 Audit and compliance
Respond credibly to requests and enquiries from internal or external auditors.
G1 Finance function
Explain the relationship between an organisation’s financial objectives and its business strategy.
Now the additions are as follows:
D2 Managing, monitoring and mitigating risk
g) Apply the concept of assurance mapping to modern risk management using the ‘four lines of defence
E 3 Machine learning, AI and robotics
a) Explain the potential benefits of using artificial intelligence (AI), robotics and other forms of machine learning to support strategic decisions and the pursuit of corporate objectives.. 
b) Assess the risk, control and ethical implications of using (AI), robotics and other forms of machine learning
J Other employability and digital skills
1) Use computer technology to efficiently access and manipulate relevant information.
2) Work on relevant response options, using available functions and technology, as would be required in the workplace.
3) Navigate windows and computer screens to create and amend responses to exam requirements, using the appropriate tools.
4) Present data and information effectively, using the appropriate tools.
Dont worry Folks will do cover it for you
Your Strategic Leader,