How to Pass Finance Reporting (FR) F7
- December 25, 2020
- Posted by: shariq mani
- Category: papers
Finance reporting FR is not so difficult paper in my opinion but still its global passing rate is between 46% to 48% but my students passing rate is above 80%. Firstly, Lets discuss why mostly students i.e. more then 50% students do fail in this exam?
The reasons mostly which are the cause of failure in Exams are as follows:
1. Students do ignore conceptual framework and financial reporting framework areas, and these are the areas which can make a difference between pass and fail.
2. Mostly students only focus on calculation areas of IAS/IFRSs and ignore theoretical part due to which students do lack in concepts
3. Students do not focus on the dates in questions properly due to which they wrongly calculate the workings
4. Students do not read the requirements carefully and misinterpret the answers
5. Lack of writing skills in the Ratios/Interpretations of financial statements part.
So what to do to pass this exam is the question right? Well You can use AccountanSea course notes which are simple and easy to understand and then practice practice and practice the mcqs mtqs and long questions
And the funway to study is get the AccountanSea Online classroom which consist of Complete course lectures along with the question solving videos. It also includes my support for you on whatsapp and some live sessions. This will make learning for you more easier.
Hope it Helps,