How to Pass Audit Assurance AA (F8)
- December 25, 2020
- Posted by: shariq mani
- Category: papers
Audit and Assurance is one of the scary paper for students in ACCA and mostly students do fail in this exam. In my opinion this paper is easy to study, easy to teach but its difficult to pass exam, You thinking about the reason.
So, there are various reasons of failures in this exam which are as follows
1. Lack of writing skills, what to write , how much to write, what should be starting point is the main concern for many students
2. Mostly students only write the rote learn answers from the books, folks examiner don’t want only bookish knowledge from you. She want you to use your knowledge specific to the scenario.
3. The wordings use by the students are layman language and they do ignore technical jargons such as cut off , materiality and other such audit jargons, where examiner wants you to use such technical jargons.
4. Many students do not understands the requirements and straightway right the answers. So it is better to read the requirements multiple times.
5. Well now this mistakes are made by many of students, they do right substantive procedures instead of Test of controls or vice versa.
Now, again how to pass this exam, Well, you can use AccountanSea course notes which are simple and easy to understand and then practice Past papers
But most effective way is to get AccountanSea Online Classroom , In which you will get my video lectures of whole courses along with question solving videos.
What I will do in those lectures.
Firstly I will give all the concepts of topics and then I will solve the exam level questions , Obviously folks I also give you the exam techniques in them which are most Important In case of AA Exam.
Hope it Helps,